Warsaw Distribution Center offers tenants space for storage and office space in five buildings.
The site is equipped with a transparent way, parking for cars and space for trucks located in a docks area. Convenient internal communication is both maneuvering and allows access to each of the five halls.
Warsaw Distribution Center has two entrance gates from the Szyszkowa Street. The Park area is fully fenced and protected. Land in front of buildings lined with paving stones and surrounded by greenery. In addition to the external hydrant systems and lighting, are located in the three reservoirs for rain water, fire water pumping station and transformer station of the switchboard.
- Comfortable 18m deep maneuvering area for all truck deliveries
- Ample parking places for trucks and personal cars
- Fully-fenced site with 24 hour security service
- Gatehouse entrance equipped with recording CCTV system
- Service includes transport for workers from the tram terminal located in Krakowska street to Warsaw Distribution Center and vice versa
- There is workers canteen located inside the property